About us Welcome to Hello Switzerland!
Hello Switzerland is Switzerland's leading platform for topics on relocation and settling into Switzerland. Welcome to our community!
WHAT WE OFFER
We're here to help you feel at home in Switzerland by providing you with:
- Up-to-date and accurate expert information on relocation and settling in
- Quality lifestyle journalism on a wide range of Switzerland-related topics
- An extensive directory of places and services relevant to the foreign residents community, rated and updated with photos and reviews by our user community
- Events with useful and interesting themes where our community can meet up
- A place to buy and sell online for free
Hello Switzerland was born as Hello Basel magazine back in 1995. In 2005 we expanded with Hello Zurich and Hello Bern. In 2008 we merged the three magazines and launched a national magazine, Hello Switzerland, which also featured the Romandie and Ticino, the French and Italian speaking regions of Switzerland. We've never looked back.
Today, Hello Switzerland reaches across media formats. The magazine is published four times a year, this website launched in August 2013, and our mobile app in October 2014. Offline, we have been helping people meet and network through our Hello Switzerland events around Switzerland since 2008.
Welcome to Hello Switzerland.
Relocation Guides: advice from the professionals, regionalised and organised along the relocation timeline.
Events: find out what's on and meet other people all over Switzerland.
Around Me: helps you find services, places and events near you 'on the fly'.
Step by step: our new unique and powerful relocation checklist tool providing everything you need to know to successfully relocate to Switzerland.
Hello Switzerland media are owned and operated by Hello Switzerland AG, and led by Mike Tomsett. We have offices in Zurich, Basel and Bern.
Writers and contributors
Our lifestyle features are contributed to Hello Switzerland for free by motivated and interested expat writers. Would you like to be featured? Hello Switzerland would love to hear from you! Get in touch!
USER AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
We are and always have been a community-driven network. We've built our website to enhance and empower the Hello Switzerland community.
Our community of registered users can suggest:
- Topics for Relocation Guides
- Topics for Lifestyle features
- Suggest new Directory entries
- Suggest upcoming events for our event calendar
Contributing articles and getting involved
Our community of registered users can create content themselves. With an online account, you can leave comments on all content, and you can submit content or ideas to our editorial. Use the"Suggest" buttons around the website to:
- Submit or suggest Relocation Guides
- Submit or suggest Lifestyle features
- Submit or suggest new Directory entries
- Submit or suggest events
- Organise events - advertise and manage your event on Hello Switzerland
Join our community - open a free online account here!