Your challenge is to develop and launch new products into the market, and to lead a wide range of consumer marketing initiatives based on Hello Switzerland's existing B2B client and product portfolio.
You will execute on our new digital B2C customer journey and direct our marketing campaigns based on goals such as improving customer engagement, growing revenue, retaining customers and cross-selling.
You will be responsible for developing new products that enhance the customer journey, as well as ensuring successful delivery of existing day-to-day marketing programs. You will utilise your knowledge of Direct Marketing best practices and technologies to continually enhance our offer and to develop new potential product offerings that make us unique. You will have responsibility for our quarterly publication Hello Switzerland Magazine and related digitalisation projects, which you will deliver together with the marketing team that you lead and manage, as well as with the support of external agencies.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Have a strong focus on product management, ensuring that our business partners' existing products and services are marketed effectively in our channels;
- Develop new products and services based on your assessment of the market needs and opportunities;
- Build and improve reporting from the Sales & Marketing teams to assess and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Manage communication strategy, customer journey and segmentation efforts, creative and content development, quality assurance, performance reporting/measurement/optimization, as well as oversee print and online marketing activities;
- Support the Account Managers in managing ongoing relationships with our B2B clients.
You are an experienced product manager with a good understanding of digital marketing (or vice versa), with a passion for results-oriented testing. You ideally have 3 - 7 years of digital marketing or product management experience in consumer services, and experience of managing cross-functional teams with a focus on digital engagements and customer journeys. You are client-oriented, highly collaborative and an excellent communicator. You are fluent in English, with German and/or French as an advantage. You will work at our main office in Thörishaus near Bern at least 3 days per week, and beyond this minimum requirement, we offer flexible hours and remote working options.
If this is you, please apply to join Hello Switzerland as Product & Marketing Manager.
Hello Switzerland is the smartest resource for successfully moving to and from Switzerland. Our innovative range of services from leading Swiss brands caters to all requirements and all budgets. Hello Switzerland creates positive experiences while the customers master their own relocation and spending from A to Z. Relocating with Hello Switzerland guarantees major cost and time savings for customers, and potentially their employers.
If you fit the above profile and feel this is the role for you, then we want to hear from you. Please send your application to Mike Tomsett by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Switzerland AG www.helloswitzerland.ch Tel.: +41 58 356 17 77