Who is this service for?
This service is for you if:
- You've found your perfect rental property
- You want to increase your chances of getting the home you want by applying for the property correctly and by submitting your application through us
- You want to ensure you understand the lease clauses presented to you
In a competitive market, it is important for your application to be considered and placed at the top of the pile. There is only one chance to make a good first impression.
Your lease application needs to be drafted according to Swiss standards and with appropriate attachments and wording.
Leases in Switzerland need to comply with Cantonal Legal Terms which can be relatively complex. Some are negotiable and some are not. It is important to agree to terms that you are clear with.
With the Support with Rental Application service, you will:
- Benefit from our privileged relationships with real estate agents and letting agencies all over Switzerland.
- Optimize your application success rate starting with your first application (no 'trial and error').
- Be guided to meet the deadlines and manage your schedule accordingly.
- Be guided to understand the key clauses of your lease contract that are relevant to you, especially cancellation terms and other tenants' rights and obligations.
What you get
As a first step, you will be asked by your consultant to prepare all relevant documents for the application procedure before you view your preferred rental properties. Then, your consultant will:
- Collect all relevant documents from you to ensure a speedy application process.
- Work with you to ensure all of the application forms are completed correctly.
- Submit up to three applications to the relevant letting agencies.
- Follow up on the status of each application.
As soon as one of your property requests is accepted, your consultant will:
- Review the lease contract to ensure it complies with Swiss rental property standards.
- Explain the contents of the lease and ensure you understand your obligations as a tenant.
- Explain how to proceed with the rental deposit payment and with the monthly rental payments.
Service combination recommendation
We recommend combining this service with a Home Search service and Home Viewing Appointment Scheduling.