• Keep your insurance updated and plan for the future

Video © Helvetia Insurance

Insurance in Switzerland

When relocating to Switzerland you will be required to take out certain insurance policies.

Health insurance is required by law as well as accident insurance for domestic staff. Third-party liability and household contents insurance are important when renting a property.

Other typical insurance covers are: travel, legal protection, car and income protection. Bicycle & pet insurance can be included in the household policy.

International newcomers activating Swiss insurance for the first time are advised to set up a personal consultation with an insurance adviser. A personal consultation with a professional adviser is the most reliable way to ensure you select the right insurance products, avoid pitfalls, and meet all legal requirements and compliance standards.

How-to Guides and Individual Services

0 / 4 Tasks done