The account transfer service enables you to continue your banking business quickly and without interruption using the cards and accounts in the Bonviva Package.
We will prepare the necessary correspondence and actively support you in setting up your new banking services at Credit Suisse.
Switching to Bonviva – How we help you
- We transfer your accounts, payment facilities, and cards – simply, free of charge, and quickly
- We support you in setting up your new banking services – from salary payments to direct debits and standing orders to e-bills
- We actively assist you in preparing the necessary correspondence
Transferring banking services – What we need from you
- Existing accounts with corresponding IBAN (private account, savings account, current account, 3a pension account)
- Existing credit cards, prepaid cards, and travel cash cards
- Name and full address of your employer or your pension fund in order to report your new salary or retirement account
- Overview of your billers with standing orders, direct debits (DD), and e-bills, such as health insurance, telephone provider, landlord, and insurance (tip: you can have this overview printed out by your former house bank or obtain it directly from the online banking portal of your former house bank)
Arrange a personal consultation now and benefit from the free and quick account transfer service.
Tip: Ideally, you should print the checklist for the account transfer service and bring it completed to your personal consultation.