Private and international schools in Zug
Canton Zug has several international primary and secondary day schools with English or German as the medium of instruction. The International School of Zug and Luzern, The Four Forest School, the International School of Central Switzerland, Institute Montana and the Swiss International School are among the best known.
Extracurricular activities such as sport, art, and theatre and summer camps are a significant ant element of these schools and offer important opportunities to socialise. Nearby Luzern also has international schools.
- ISZL Zug Campus ages 3 to 14 years, offering Pre-School, a Primary School (Early Years 1 to Grade 5) and Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8).
- ISZL Riverside Campus ages 15 to 19, offering High School (Grade 9 to Grade 12)
- The Four Forrest School Bilingual School ages 3 to 12 years offering Pre-School and Primary school (1 to Grade 6).
- International school of Central Switzerland ages 3 to 14 years, offering Pre-School, a Primary School (1 to Grade 5) and Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8).
- Swiss International School Bilingual School ages 3 to 16, offering Pre-School, Primary and Secondary School (1 to Grade 9).
- Institute Montana Bilingual Day and boarding school ages 6 to 18, offering Swiss Matura, Primary, Middle, High school (1 to Grade 12).
More about education in Switzerland
Finding a school
- Choose the right school in Switzerland
- Considerations for local Swiss public schools