Medical check-ups: Key to preventing illness
Hirslanden clinics are committed to helping you stay healthy, and even improve your health.
Medical professionals recommend that you start having annual medical check-ups starting at age 35.
Hirslanden's premium medical check-ups include:
- Complete check-up, including further examinations, in a single day, including an extensive lunch and snacks
- In-depth discussion with the check-up specialists concerning your state of health
- In-depth medical examination including skin screening
- In-depth, age-appropriate laboratory tests (blood, including blood fats, diabetes screening, urine)
- Examination of cardiovascular function: resting, exercise and recovery ECG, including blood pressure readings, optimal exercise pulse range (Conconi)
- Evaluation of physical condition, e.g. weight (body mass index), proportion of body fat and muscle mass, abdominal girth
- Tests include: strength and spinal mobility, eyesight test, eye pressure test, hearing test, prostate screening (PSA), MRI or ultrasound (CT only on medical indication)
- Personalised consultation
- Health Counselling
- Personal advice on nutrition, exercise and active stress reduction
- Presentation of your personal health dossier and an individualized health programme