TCS Roadside Assistance 30% off
Become a member of Switzerland’s number 1 mobility club
TCS for individuals
- CHF 65 the first year instead of CHF 93*
TCS membership for couples and families
- CHF 97 the first year instead of CHF 139*
*The membership discount is valid for one year. Your membership is automatically renewed for one year if you do not cancel your membership at least three months before the year's membership is due to expire.
TCS additional benefits
As a TCS member and in the event of a dispute with your car insurance due to damage to your vehicle, you can count on the free assistance of the TCS 80 lawyers and jurists.
Leisure and mobility discounts
As a TCS member you can count on numerous discounts for events, cinema, hotel or camping accommodation. These are valid in Switzerland and even around the world.
TCS Roadside Assistance protects people, not vehicles
However you are traveling, TCS is always by your side, making sure you and your family are safe on the road and can safely reach your destination.
Your TCS membership covers you on all vehicles you drive: car, motorcycle, scooter, bicycle or e-bike. This includes rented cars and borrowed bicycles or e-bikes.
The best breakdown cover in Switzerland
TCS provides 24/7 breakdown cover and roadside assistance, powered by 620 roadside assistance patrols and garages all over Switzerland.
Guaranteed mobility in case of breakdown
TCS is proud to provide guaranteed mobility to drivers, ensuring an immediate onward journey in 8 out of 10 car breakdowns.
If this is not possible, TCS will transport your car to your preferred garage and ensure that you and your passengers arrive at your destination.
TCS will even cover your transport or hotel costs if you can no longer get to your destination on the same day because of a delay or cancellation in public transport or because of bad weather on the day of your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions TCS
- Once you have signed up, you can expect to receive the relevant documents within two weeks by regular post.
- Once you have paid the membership for the first year.
- Yes, the regular membership covers for Switzerland only. However, you can contact us to upgrade to the international coverage as well.
- You can choose between the ETI EU coverage or the ETI World coverage.
- The ETI coverage Europe costs CHF 89 for individuals and CHF 119 for couples or families. The ETI coverage World costs CHF 159 for individuals and CHF 209 for couples or families.
- The membership is valid for one year. The discount applies to the first year.
- You will be contacted by TCS to extend your membership at the regular rates.
Hello Switzerland is the leading provider in Switzerland of end-to-end relocation solutions for private individuals. For the past 20 years Hello Switzerland has been a precious source of inspiration and a trusted advisor for Switzerland's international community.
We connect our customers with all the right services and quality-assured partners. You will start life in Switzerland fast and effortless. Our coordination and guidance is free of charge. All you pay for is our partners' services. We will make sure you receive the best offers.